The Foster Family Network newsletter, appropriately dubbed The Networker, is published twice per year. The main focus of The Networker is to do just that – network.
The Networker is one of the tools we use to connect foster families with the larger fostering community. Maintaining community connection is vital to ensuring families are supported through their fostering journey.
Ensuring each family has all supports available to them assists us in recruiting new foster families and retaining our current ones.
The Networker can be mailed or emailed free of charge to foster families or child welfare agencies. If you would like to receive copies of the newsletter, we can add you to our distribution list by calling (204) 940-1280 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Networker March 2017 (Volume: 16, Issue: 1)
- The Networker Dec 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 4)
- The Networker Sept 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 3)
- The Networker June 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 2)
- The Networker Mar 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 1)
- The Networker Dec 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 4)
- The Networker Sept 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 3)
- The Networker April 2014 (Volume: 13, Issue: 1)
- The Networker March 2014 (Volume: 12, Issue: 5)
- The Networker February 2014 (Volume: 12, Issue: 5)